Soon the sun will be here. Soon we will ride bikes, baring our arms, amassing freckles. Soon.
I would wear all of these lovely clothes on adventures or just cycling to the supermarket. I’m not one for cycling apparel, the only specific cycling clothing I would ever consider spending my money on is on this Rapha jacket because it’s beautiful. Oh, and padded pants for long journeys. Always padded pants.
The sunshine is coming. It has to. Don’t forget the sunscreen.
1. You Must Create grey sweat – to keep you toasty
2. Comfy Topshop trousers
3. Rains jacket – modern and affordable classic raincoat that you can wear on or off the bike
4. KENZO x Vans – no words necessary
5. T by Alexander Wang – so soft
6. & Other Stories bag – perfect for cash, keys, lip balm, mini pump, book and any other essentials
7. Shiseido UV Protection Cream SPF 50 – no excuses
8. L’Occitane shea butter hand cream – look after your hands
9. Jagwire brake and gear cables – brighten up your life